One is glad about the well-earned vacation and then something interferes, nevertheless what one has not counted on. Cancellation terms according to the Italian „general terms of business for the hotel industry“.
- To 2 months before journey – no cancellation fees
- 2 months to 1 month before journey - 40% of the arrangement of price as a cancellation fee
- 1 month till 1 week before journey - 70% of the arrangement of price as a cancellation fee
- Last week / no journey late journey / former departure - 90% of the arrangement of price are to be paid.
- The paid deposit will be retained in any case of cancellation and can be credited for a later stay, in the event of cancellation within the cancellation-free period.
If it is impossible to arrive due to the Coronavirus Covid - 19 (border barrier to South Tyrol in the booked period also for recovered and vaccinated people), any cancellation fees will be charged and the deposit will be credited for a later stay. Cancellations by non - vaccinated people due to border restrictions and the 2 - Greenpass obligation can not be taken into account and fall under our normal cancellation conditions. In the event of illness or prevention in connection with Covid-19, we recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance, which you can find on our website, or another travel cancellation insurance of your choice. For any other reasons for cancellation, our usual cancellation conditions set out above apply. In any case, we ask that you notify us of any cancellation in good time.
For general illness, including Covid 19, we recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance, which you can find on our homepage, or another travel cancellation insurance of your choice.
Travel cancellation Insurance
Would you like cancellation cover? Then we recommend HGV-Cancellation-Cover.